Get ready for the largest international commercial marine and workboat exhibition and business forum held in the bustling atmosphere of one of Europe's busiest working ports.
Here are four good reasons to attend:
- Walk away with a head full of new ideas and concepts to help you in your job.
- See in-depth examples of how money can be saved in workboat operations. Our packed programme of conferences, events, demos and competitions provide a productive background buzz throughout Seawork's fully occupied exhibition and display areas.
- Make new contacts and catch up with people you already know in the supply chain. Seawork attracts over 600 exhibitors and 7500 visitors from all over the world.
- Have a great day out - there is no other event like it! It is the largest international commercial maritime exhibition and business forum held in the bustling atmosphere of one of Europe's busiest working ports.
"Be there or be Square' as they say, it was THE place to be for marine industry networking". Seawork visitor feedback from Peter Miles, Pentangle Marine.
Seawork offers a unique combination of undercover exhibition space, open air demonstrations and floating displays, all occurring in the exciting atmosphere of one of Europe’s busiest harbours. The premises includes:
- 12,500m² of undercover space
- Purpose built pontoons for more than 60 vessels and floating exhibits
- Demonstrations out on the water
- Quayside area for trailers, large exhibits and outdoor demonstrations
- Excellent conference and meeting facilities
For more information on how you can participate as an exhibitor, sponsor, visitor or speaker, contact the Seawork Sales Team today on +44 1329 825 335.