Seawork International is the largest and fastest growing commercial marine and workboat event to be held in a European working port. Now in its 16th successful year, Seawork attracts over 450 exhibitors and 7200 visitors from all over the world. Seawork takes place in a single-storey venue which converts to a top grade facility of international standard.
Seawork offers a unique combination of undercover exhibition space, open air demonstrations and floating displays, all occurring in the exciting atmosphere of one of Europe’s busiest harbours. The premises includes:
- 10,000m² of undercover space
- Purpose built pontoons for more than 60 vessels and floating exhibits
- On the water demonstration area
- Quayside area for trailers, large exhibits and outdoor demonstrations
- Excellent conference and meeting facilities
One of the enduring qualities of Seawork is the return of so many exhibitors year after year.
Here is a short (1:30 minute) video of highlights from the Seawork 2012 event. Looking forward to 2013!