When, Where & Why visit?
Seawork is a 'one stop shop' for buyers, providing access to the commercial marine and workboat markets. It is the largest European commercial marine exhibition held at the prestigious Mayflower Park venue in Southampton, SO15 1HJ, United Kingdom.
Now in its 23rd year, Seawork offers a unique combination of undercover exhibition space, open air demonstrations and floating displays.
The exhibition encompasses:
- 18,000m² of undercover space spread over two purpose built exhibition halls
- Purpose built pontoons for more than 70 vessels and floating exhibits
- Demonstrations out on the water
- Quayside area for trailers, large exhibits and outdoor demonstrations
- Excellent conference and meeting facilities
Here are four good reasons to attend:
- Walk away with a head full of new ideas and concepts to help you in your job.
- See in-depth examples of how money can be saved in workboat operations. Our packed programme of conferences, events, demos and competitions provide a productive background buzz throughout Seawork's fully occupied exhibition and display areas.
- Make new contacts and catch up with people you already know in the supply chain - Seawork attracts over 600 exhibitors and 7700 attendees from all over the world.
- Have a great day out - there is no other event like it! It is the largest international commercial maritime exhibition and business forum held at the prestigious Mayflower Park venue in Southampton.
2020 dates and times
0930 - 1730 Tuesday 9 June 2020
0930 - 1730 Wednesday 10 June 2020
0930 - 1600 Thursday 11 June 2020
Registration for Seawork 2020 will open in April 2020.
For more information on how you can participate as an exhibitor, sponsor, visitor or speaker, contact the Seawork Sales Team today