2019 USV Call for Papers
Submissions are now being invited for the Unmanned Surface Vessels conference held during Seawork 2019.
The commercial operation of unmanned systems
- Case studies and outcomes
- Into current and alternative business models
- Hydrographic Survey
- Oil spill response
- Security and guard vessels
- Acoustic monitoring
- Support to ROV operations (including control centres)
- Offshore Renewable Energy infrastructure inspection needs
- Multi role applications (e.g. surface platform supporting UAVs)
- Asset inspection and condition monitoring
- Cyber security and implications for USV
Principles of Operation
- Unmanned system internal health monitoring
- Safe intelligent vessel control
- Regulations and safety
Current lessons and component technologies being taken forward to autonomous shipping of the future
For further information contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the event on Twitter @seawork.