Have you ever wondered why so many companies and organisations attend Seawork?
Here are ten good reasons why they do:
- It’s one of the largest gatherings of those involved in the commercial marine industry. Seawork has 18,000m² of undercover space spread over 5 purpose-built exhibition halls
- Vessels can be viewed in their working environment. A temporary commercial marina is installed for Seawork, with nearly seven kilometres of pontoons for more than 70 vessels and floating exhibits plus quayside area for trailers, large exhibits and outdoor demonstrations.
- Potential buyers can see products in action. Demonstrations take place throughout the exhibition.
- Never stop learning. Seawork offers excellent conference presentations on key, topical subjects, including, this year, the Coastlink Conference, for the short sea and feeder container shipping sector.
- Meet up with buyers, influencers and colleagues, informally or formally. Seawork has great meeting facilities and, alongside the Golden Arrow restaurant the new Webasto catering village will host much useful business and social networking.
- See the latest technology. Seawork features a unique Innovations Showcase and an array of opportunities to catch up with what’s new in commercial marine.
- Get up to Speed…for those involved in the design, build and operation of fast vessels operating at high speed for security interventions and SAR, Speed@Seawork offers a full conference programme and sea trial day.
- Relax and enjoy. Attend the prestigious European Commercial Marine Awards and find out who and what has gained industry recognition. For the second year Seawork 2019 will host the popular Cardboard Boat Regatta. Build, sponsor or race a boat – and hope you don’t get that sinking feeling!
- Get your news out. During Seawork the news team work flat out to distribute the latest information live from the exhibition, in print, online, e-News and social media.
- Make new contacts and catch up with people you already know in the supply chain - Seawork attracts over 610 exhibitors and 7700 attendees from all over the world.
If you are interested in booking a stand at Seawork, start by calling Kate, Lorraine or Jo on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an accurate quote. Members of some Associations may qualify for preferential rates, so it may be cheaper than you think to exhibit at the largest commercial marine exhibition in Europe
Latest Press Releases
Ice-class passenger ferry Suomenlinna II was remotely piloted through test area near Helsinki harbor... Read more
Damen Shipyards Group is celebrating the success of Multraship and its innovation arm Novaship in wi... Read more
Damen Shipyards Group has handed over four new Fast Crew Suppliers (FCS) 2610 to Allianz Middle East... Read more
Garmin® growth continues to accelerate as the company celebrates 200 million products sold and opens its Olathe campus expansion
UK/Oct. 24, 2018/Business Wire – Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ:GRMN), today announced that it has sold more th... Read more