Seawork 2019 visitor registration now open
It’s free! Online pre-registration is quick, simple and free and will ensure easy fast-track entry to this year's exhibition which promises to be bigger and better than ever. Seawork is the one-stop-shop for the commercial marine sector, providing a unique opportunity to see the latest solutions for businesses in the commercial marine industry all in one place, at one time, in one easy-to-access location.
This year, Seawork, Europe’s largest commercial marine and workboat exhibition and conference, will be celebrating its 22nd anniversary with;
- Five halls, quayside and purpose-built marina showcasing 600+ exhibitors
- New vessels and on-water line up
- European Commercial Marine Awards – recognising the best in the industry
- Speed@Seawork - specialist sector sea-trials and conference for fast vessels operating at high speed
- Hybrid Marine Propulsion conference
- Unmanned Surface Vessels conference
- Free-to-attend Business Briefings
- UK MOD Procurement Programme 2019 presentation
- Women in Marine Industry networking event
- Cardboard Boat Regatta – exhibitors race each other for Fastest Boat, the Best Bedecked Boat and the Soggy Bottom Award
- Coastlink – visiting conference dedicated to the promotion of short sea and feeder container shipping
- M&CCE Expo – co-located with Seawork, this is Europe’s leading event dedicated to showcasing the latest equipment and solutions for marine, coastal and other challenging civil engineering projects
Presenting over 10,000 products and services, Seawork brings together over 7700 attendees from Europe, the UK and as far afield as New Zealand, Australia, Canada, the US and China; providing the perfect opportunity to meet and network with international maritime companies, as well as experiencing demonstrations and displays of their most innovative products.
Pre-register NOW for visitor entry to Seawork 2019 and put the dates in your diary. Click here to register.
Seawork 2019 - Mayflower Park Southampton, UK, 11-13 June 2019.
Latest Press Releases
Caspian Offshore Construction has recently taken delivery of a Damen Stan Tug 1606 ICE class in Kaza... Read more
Damen Landing Utility Vessel 1608 unveiled for aquaculture industry - D-day for new fish farm landing craft
On 26th July, Damen Shipyards Group and Coastal Workboats Scotland unveiled a new vessel for the aqu... Read more
Two more Damen FCS 3307 Patrol vessels delivered to Homeland Integrated Offshore Services Limited of Nigeria
Damen Shipyards Group has delivered two additional Fast Crew Supplier (FCS) 3307 vessels configured ... Read more
Clipper vessel to undertake world tour promotion of UN Sustainable Development Goals. On 18th Jul... Read more
Damen signs contract with Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works for Material Package of two ASD Tugs 2009
On 5th July, Damen Shipyards Group signed a contract with Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works (KS&E... Read more