Coastlink calls for papers
Submissions are now being invited for the Coastlink conference which will be held at the Grand Harbour Hotel, Southampton on 12 & 13 June 2019.
Co-produced by Seawork and the Coastlink Network, Coastlink is part of the comprehensive conference programme for Seawork 2019, The pan-European network was established in 2004 as the place for industry professionals to meet and discuss geopolitics, innovation, economic and environmental considerations for mutual benefit.
Coastlink 2019 will focus on the latest developments and future of short sea and feeder container shipping and how they form part of a competitive supply chain. Topics to be covered on ‘The future for short sea shipping’ programme include:
- Economic factors impacting on the maritime sector
- Maritime Emissions and Mandatory Energy Efficiency Measures
- Legislative constraints / moves to regulate ports / port concessions
- Port priorities for container movement
- The status of the feeder operator in Europe – today and tomorrow’s priorities
- European port capacity versus demand
- Emerging markets within Europe for sector expansion
- Technology application – minimise disruption and maximise opportunity
Abstracts of approximately 250 words should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 December 2018 and include a synopsis of 50 words together with a speaker biography.
Coastlink aims to maximise the utilisation and potential of shipping networks, achieving an environmentally friendly modal shift to shipping, encouraging more services linking ports in European waters and developing collaboration between shippers, ports, shipping lines and freight organisations.
For further information visit coastlink.co.uk
or contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 email email@example.com.
Follow the event on Twitter @coastlinkconf
Latest Press Releases
Damen signs contract with Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works for Material Package of two ASD Tugs 2009
On 5th July, Damen Shipyards Group signed a contract with Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works (KS&E... Read more
Actisense awarded the Best Import/Export Company. Read more
The Management of REINTJES GmbH and REINTJES Benelux BVBA are delighted to announce a change of stat... Read more