Seawork Conference - submit your papers now
Submissions are now being invited for the Seawork Commercial Marine Conference which will be held during the Seawork exhibition in Southampton 3-5 July 2018.
Topics to be covered on the 2018 programme include:
The regulations behind USV’s
- What does it take to get a USV on the water and operate?
- Design, what are the implications
- Technology developments, are we ready?
- How to protect your vessel on the water
- Safety planning with no case studies
- Succession planning
- Efficiencies of staffing, what does the future look like?
- Turning USV into reality
- The facts behind groundbreaking projects
- Manned vs unmanned
- USV in a mixed maritime environment
- What does the bottom line look like?
- Emissions and noise, the drive for change
- The financial impact – design, development and operation
- Practical application
- Hybrid and wind farm operations
- Ship-to-shore facilities
- Battery management systems and storage implications
Abstracts of approximately 250 words should be submitted to email@example.com by 16 April 2018 and include a synopsis of 50 words together with a speaker biography.
For further information contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the event on Twitter @seawork.
Latest Press Releases
Boot Düsseldorf – 19-27 January 2019 – Hall 6, Stand D21 Read more
Luxury British boatbuilder, Fairline Yachts, announces it is recruiting over 100 boat builders in a ... Read more
SUMNER, WA. (October 25, 2018) — Helly Hansen, the Norway-based global leader in sailing, today anno... Read more
British luxury motor yacht manufacturer, Fairline Yachts, is hosting the US debut of its new Targa 4... Read more
Shakespeare® Marine, world leader in marine antenna design, announces it is launching the, the world... Read more