New at the Show - Harken Industrial’s C-Hero® MOB Rescue Davit
Harken Industrial will be exhibiting and demonstrating the new-to-market, C-Hero® MOB Rescue Davit System, a portable man overboard lifting and rescue device designed for use on tugboats.
C-Hero® MOB Rescue Davitis made from marine grade aluminum, is quick to deploy, attaches securely to the bitt on the boat and can also be operated by one person in a MOB rescue scenario.
Harken Industrial’s Seawork stand will feature a range of innovative, lightweight and premium safer at sea solutions. Harken Industrial’s equipment is suitable for a range of applications in the commercial marine and industrial sectors, including fall restraint, fall arrest, diver recovery, lifting and rigging.
Amongst Harken Industrial's products on display are:
- The Harken Industrial TR31, Tight Radius System, an EN795 certified rail-and-car safety-anchorage system for worker restraint
- Diver Recovery Purchase Systems (DRPS) for singlehanded MOB, deep-sea and saturation diver recovery
- The lightweight, certified LokHead winch, designed for lifting goods and equipment (EN13157 Machinery Directive) and human suspension (EN1496)
- The Rib Track System, a rail system specifically designed for the marine environment for mounting shock mitigation seats
- Access Rail Systems, designed for use as an adjustable anchorage point for fall arrest and work positioning, perfect for vessel maintenance
- Lightweight pulleys, winches and the revolutionary PowerSeat® ascender
Harken Industrial’s Technical Sales Engineer, Guy Fulford, says, “We’re looking forward to exhibiting at Seawork 2018 in what will be our 8th year in a row. The exhibition is a great chance for us to meet and engage with influencers, specifiers and buyers from around the UK and across Europe. Those operating in the commercial marine sector can view our full range of innovative, certified solutions and discover exactly how our versatile equipment can make your life and work safer at sea.
Safety is the primary factor for those working in the marine environment and Harken Industrial’s philosophy of ‘strong-but-light with less friction’ means that crew and offshore workers can use our solutions to complete tasks more efficiently. With a range of load-handling solutions on display, including the C-Hero® MOB Rescue Davit System, we’re encouraging visitors to come and meet the team, try out our products, as well as ask us any questions you have about our equipment.”
Harken Industrial will be showing their products on stand PG121
Latest Press Releases
On 1st November 2019, the latest Damen Shipyards Group fishing vessel, constructed at Damen Maaskant... Read more
Maritime components producer readies for an exciting future with new headquarters and new managing d... Read more
Cutting-edge Damen tugs will serve partnership between Jawar Al Khaleej Shipping and General Company... Read more
After 26 years with Volvo and 7 as President of Volvo Penta Americas, Ron Huibers has decided to ret... Read more
New combos bring built-in Ultra High-Definition sonar to even more anglers Read more
Consortium weighs viability of harvesting, preprocessing and transportation of Sargassum. Damen Sh... Read more