Why exhibit at Seawork?
Seawork International attracts over 7,600 visitors each year comprising of high calibre, high-spending maritime industry professionals who recognise the wealth of innovation and expertise that Seawork provides
As well as a unique on-shore and on-water trade exhibition, the three day conference programme which runs alongside the Seawork exhibition contains high quality papers covering pertinent issues affecting marine operators on a day-to-day basis, presented by the industry's experts. Seawork International hosts over 610 exhibitors from over 70 countries showcasing 10,000 products and services.
Over 91% of Seawork International visitors make or influence purchasing decisions.
See below displays the profile of visitors whom attended the Seawork International Exhibition in 2017.
Seawork visitors by job function:
- Company Director, Owner, Proprietor or CEO – 40.73%
- Engineering, Technical Manager or Superintendant – 23.17%
- General Purchasing / Sales – 20.46%
- Marine Operations Manager, Harbourmaster or Pilot – 10.67%
- Press – 1.47%
- Other – 3.5%
Seawork visitors by company activity:
- General Marine Equipment & Services Supplier - 25.6%
- Vessel Builders / Repairers - 9.3%
- Marine Civil Engineering, Hydrographic Surveyor, Consultant - 6.8%
- Military Police, Border / Fisheries Protection - 6.7%
- Renewable Energy / Offshore Wind - 6.6%
- Naval Architect, Vessel Surveyor, Consultant - 5.5%
- Vessel Owner, Operator, Manager - 4.6%
- Propulsion & Engine Systems – Build, Supply, Repair - 5.2%
- Safety & Training - 5.4%
- Port, Harbour Authority, Wharf / Terminal Operator - 4.9%
- Finance, Insurance, P&I, Legal - 4.2%
- Diving - 3%
- Maritime Organisation, Government Agency, Classification Agency - 4.9%
- Shipbroker - 2.2%
- Other (inc. PR, Marketing) - 5.1%