Time to sign up for UKTI Meet the Buyer at Seawork
UKTI Meet the Buyer
UKTI Meet the Buyer at Seawork is your ideal opportunity to meet Buyers from the global market place.
We have already signed up the following Buyers and have many more still to confirm their participation:
- Neil Marine – Shipyard and refit (Sri Lanka)
- Pen Marine – Shipyard and refit (Malaysia)
- Shing Sheng Fa Boatbuilding Co - Shipyard (Taiwan)
- MEC Group – Equipment distributor (Panama)
- Istanbul Shipyard – Shipayrd and refit (Turkey)
- MPS – Equipment distributor (Russia)
- Xanthis - Equipment distributor (Greece)
- Geomardy – Consultant to port authority / Vessel operator (India)
- Brodogradilište Punat – Shipyard and refit (Croatia)
In order to meet with these Buyers we encourage you to sign up via the event’s own website www.britishmarine.co.uk/seawork) and register as a Supplier.
The event will only cost £100 per Supplier company, for this amount you can meet as many Buyers as you like, providing their schedule allows.
The event runs on the 16th and 17th June during the Seawork show in Southampton. There will also be a networking dinner on Wednesday 16th June (at additional cost) to interact with the Buyers further.
For more information please see the event website or Contact Chris Grosscurth at the British Marine Federation 01784 223641 or email@example.com
Images for this article - click to enlarge
Unless otherwise stated, all images copyright © Mercator Media 2013. This does not exclude the owner's assertion of copyright over the material.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- BMF Commercial Marine to launch at Seawork
- UKTI Meet the Buyer at Seawork 2011
- Coastline Surveys Appoint Neil Northmore
- UK Spill Cleans Up Seawork
- World's Marine Press Visit seawork