Seawork Conference - submit your papers now
Submissions are now being invited for the Seawork Commercial Marine Conference which will be held during the Seawork exhibition in Southampton 3-5 July 2018.
Topics to be covered on the 2018 programme include:
The regulations behind USV’s
- What does it take to get a USV on the water and operate?
- Design, what are the implications
- Technology developments, are we ready?
- How to protect your vessel on the water
- Safety planning with no case studies
- Succession planning
- Efficiencies of staffing, what does the future look like?
- Turning USV into reality
- The facts behind groundbreaking projects
- Manned vs unmanned
- USV in a mixed maritime environment
- What does the bottom line look like?
- Emissions and noise, the drive for change
- The financial impact – design, development and operation
- Practical application
- Hybrid and wind farm operations
- Ship-to-shore facilities
- Battery management systems and storage implications
Abstracts of approximately 250 words should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 April 2018 and include a synopsis of 50 words together with a speaker biography.
For further information contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email email@example.com.
Follow the event on Twitter @seawork.
Latest Press Releases
Leaders in waterproof bags and cases, OverBoard, prove that functionality doesn’t have to be boring ... Read more
Luxury British motor yacht manufacturer, Fairline Yachts, was announced as the winner of a highly pr... Read more
Entertainment Leader Launches Industry’s First Wi-Fi Audio Streaming for Apple Devices Empowering Cu... Read more
Specialist marine and maritime recruitment company, Marine Resources, announces 2018 as its best yea... Read more