Seawork Conference - submit your papers now
Submissions are now being invited for the Seawork Commercial Marine Conference which will be held during the Seawork exhibition in Southampton 3-5 July 2018.
Topics to be covered on the 2018 programme include:
The regulations behind USV’s
- What does it take to get a USV on the water and operate?
- Design, what are the implications
- Technology developments, are we ready?
- How to protect your vessel on the water
- Safety planning with no case studies
- Succession planning
- Efficiencies of staffing, what does the future look like?
- Turning USV into reality
- The facts behind groundbreaking projects
- Manned vs unmanned
- USV in a mixed maritime environment
- What does the bottom line look like?
- Emissions and noise, the drive for change
- The financial impact – design, development and operation
- Practical application
- Hybrid and wind farm operations
- Ship-to-shore facilities
- Battery management systems and storage implications
Abstracts of approximately 250 words should be submitted to email@example.com by 16 April 2018 and include a synopsis of 50 words together with a speaker biography.
For further information contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the event on Twitter @seawork.
Latest Press Releases
The world’s leading supplier of marine distress signals, WesCom Signal and Rescue announces it has b... Read more
Torqeedo appoints Engines Plus Ltd as new UK canal boat sector dealer ahead of inland waterways festival, Crick Boat Show
Torqeedo has appointed Engines Plus Ltd, a leading engine dealer, to be the UK dealer for the canal ... Read more
Torqeedo Showcases Latest Innovations in Sustainable Marine Propulsion Technology at Seawork International
Crystal Lake, Ill. – May 23, 2018 – Torqeedo will demonstrate the latest developments in electric ma... Read more
Leading Audio Manufacturer Unveils Groundbreaking RA770 and SRX400 Audio Entertainment Systems Read more
Leading Audio Manufacturer Announces Powerful Plug and Play Solution with Bluetooth Streaming Read more
Lithium-ion battery expert Dr John Warner is presenting at the NEXT GENERATION Marine Power & Propul... Read more