MAN reels in order
MAN (A23) secured an order yesterday at Seawork for four pairs of V12-1200 medium-duty engines, specified by MPI Workboats, from South Boats.
The engines will be installed in four new 19m catamarans.
This is the first MPI order for MAN’s new engine generation which meets the latest IMO and EPA tier two regulations and has proven to be the ideal choice for this type of vessel; they will be coupled to Rolls-Royce FF60 waterjets.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Deals done at Seawork reflect buoyancy of commercial marine industry
- Rolls-Royce water jets power WSV’s
- Rolls-Royce propels South Boats WFSV
- Rolls-Royce waterjets propel wind farm support vessels
- Rosy prospects for Rolls-Royce